Monday 9 March 2009

The Class (Entre Les Murs)


As you might have previously read The Class (Entre Les Murs) is brilliant, I would just like to add to that praise and implore you to see it. It isn't in any way similar to usual classroom dramas - rough class comes good etc. Being a secondary school teacher is a really complex and challenging job, this film basically explores this with a sense of realism that is incomparable. I was completely humbled by the film which was a strange unfamiliar sensation I must admit. If you want to be a teacher definitely watch this film, I’m not saying it will put you off, but it will definitely give you a more informed view of what’s often involved. Not sure the format of a trailer can do justice to what this film is about, there is a clip here I couldn’t embed.

No comments: