Wednesday 14 October 2009

Spotify Albums Vol 3

Nothing massively new or insightful just trying to help if you can't think of anything.

This Is Hardcore - Pulp My favourite Pulp album...bearing in mind it's the only one I have listened to....but I can tell it's the best by the cover.
Where The Wild Things Are - Karen O & The Kids Not amazing overall but some great tracks in there.
Arab Strap - 10 Years Of Tears Just started listening to Arab Strap personally...
The Flaming Lips - Embryonic Takes some work but I think it will be good.
Fleetwood Mac - Rumours Bret: "Rumours?" Murray: "No it's all true"
Ignore the Ignorant - The Cribs I have a soft spot for The Cribs
Jack Penate - Everything is new seriously have a listen
Dan Le Sac vs Scroobius Pip - Angles never got round to listening to this until recently, it's great.
Sufjan Stevens - Greetings From Michigan One of my all time favourites
Spiritualized - Ladies & Gentlemen We Are Floating In Space Another all time favourite.

Volume 1 here. Volume 2 here.

No comments: