Saturday 20 February 2010

The West Wing

No one ever told me to watch The West Wing, not one of the people I have met in the 10 years since it first broadcast suggested I should check it out, I can't believe it, I honestly can't. Such a tragedy may not have befallen you, you may already know of it's qualities , but if you aren't I am telling you now. WATCH THE FUCKING WEST WING.

I'm not going to go on about why you should watch, adjectives seem trivial, if you like life, watch it. The only thing I will say to qualify my comments is - It's better than The Wire.

I went there, deal with it.

2 comments:

TOMthinks said...

you're just a dick mate, coming on here chattin shit like that

Gareth Morgan esq. said...

I AM LOLLING ON MY OWN AT THAT COMMENT.

AND 腰痠, YOU CAN BE SUCH A DICK SOMETIMES. TOM IS BEING FAIR